Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014

Whats going on?

Sooo ,
Hello again ! :)

Well, there happend a lot the last few weeks. 
Sorry for the long time i didn't write in this blog... :/

Tomorrow in one week are my final exams. Monday the 19th of May is the first one in the subject German. At the 21st and 23rd are English and Math... so this week will be terrible! But after that I'm done... for this school year :)

At the 20th I have my "Date" in Hamburg with all of the students wich will also fly in july from Hamburg to Los Angeles. 
I'm going on this trip with the Organisation iSt, wich is very good I think! 
I takes 4 weeks and I'm in a hostfamily:) I don't have my family yet, but I hope I will get one soon.

Because there are just 70 days left till I travel to beautiful California ♥ 

There are also only 53 days left untill my SWEET 16 !!! ♥ 

yeah,.. .that's really amazing and I'm soooo excited for LA ! 
If you have any quastion about my trip, the organisation or whatever... pleeeaseee comment !

Love you all :* ♥
Los Angeles
Voyage////
🌴❤️

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen